Magento, the open source PHP based e-commerce platform, paves path for itself with help of robust features and extreme flexibility to business owners in managing several aspects of content, appearance and functionalities of their e-commerce stores. This all is backed up with flawless administrative interface for effective marketing, search engine optimization and inventory management tools to empower sellers with the ability to flow sites that match their business requirements.
To add up to these benefits that Magento has to provide for e-commerce solutions, it also offers a combination of prominently scalable layouts and extensively supportive networking. To sum up all this it has successfully earned the reputation of a highly reliable solution amongst shopping cart owners – this is due to the high Return on Investment – that it brings in for the owners.
Magento is the one that can be conveniently integrated with your existing online shopping website to offer that dynamic interface that not only sells and compels, but also offers an out of the world User Experience to your visitors.
Magento the Most Preferred and Perfect E-Commerce Platform – Why?
- Lot of easy-to-use features
- Automatically updates your website – which is not the case with other platforms
- Simple, quick, and versatile functionalities help visitors to browse and buy your products or services – conveniently
- Highly enjoyable and interactive shopping experience to consumers
- Supports multiple websites – Online stores to promote their services and products – across domains
- Designed on concepts of MYC – Magento helps you to create scalable websites and scale up your existing websites
- E-commerce websites based on Magento feature exceptional SEO – Marketing and Management tools, that fulfill customized business needs of product/service providers.
Magento Better than Other Platforms – How?
- Magento vs. Shopify
- Magento offers hundreds of templates and extensions whereas Shopify offers limited templates (Approx. 200 only)
- Magento is a prominent Open Source platform and Shopify is comparatively a smaller platform that needs its own language to work on.
- Magento offers extensive reporting and customization tools which Shopify does not have.
- Shopify may be a good choice for
- Magento is a solution for those, looking out for rich and dependable e-commerce websites whereas Shopify would be a choice for those with smaller businesses and are looking out for an e-commerce website in a limited time frame.
Magento vs. WordPress
- One needs to understand that WordPress allows e-commerce with help of plugins.
- This is one of the biggest glitch everyone faces, especially those who are well versed with WordPress blogging.
- They are baffled with the concept of setting up an e-commerce site based on a platform that is purely a blogging area whether to go with it or not?
- Why not choose a dedicated e-commerce platform for e-commerce solutions that can be customized.
We should not forget that all e-commerce platforms walk in with their own specific advantages and limitations. Hence it really is very important for owners to have a clear expectations setting along with priorities while choosing the appropriate platform for their online store – that meets their business needs.
So you are the one who should be deciding as to which one will benefit the most to your business needs in a longer run and fetch you optimum Return on Investment. Magento, however, is a preferred platform – irrespective of small or large enterprises.